Monday, May 11, 2020

Develop Phase

Hello everyone

Hope you all are doing well.
This post is about the next phase of DDD-E  model .I am going to write about develop phase.

 Technology can be used to support students while they are developing their presentations, and it can be especially useful as part of the presentations themselves. For example, students can combine their oral presentations with audio, images, diagrams, photographs, animation, and/or video.
So basically at the develop phase we deal with including ,videos ,photos graphics audio files and recorded voice over narration ,animation,programming and all media components.
I am going to elaborate some of the tools that i didn't know how to use before .

Inserting a videos:
I already know hot to insert a video in PowerPoint but what i didn’t know is to set the playback to automatic so it will play automatically in your video .I am  going to explain how to do it .
When you click in in your media you get a toolbox and you have to click on video tools .
Here’s the playback video tools playback and you got to choose how it starts ..and we are going to choose automatically .You also have the options of trimming the video ,fade it in, fade it out or to loop it .you probably are asking yourself why we need this because its not a big deal just to click and start the video.
When using slideshow mode you can not start your video and also it is another reason that i will explain below.

Inserting audio :
You may have an interview of somebody or some sound recording from somewhere very interesting or music as a background (which a really like to use ) which you want to include in your presentation .
You are going to insert and way over on the right is audio and we are going to click audio from file.
Recording :if your want to comment a text or a slide or a photo in your presentation you can do it by recording your slide in slide show and then click on recording .For example if I am going to comment the video that i  inserted in my presentation we can see that the video start automatically because we set playback automatic .
We can record the whole slides using slide timing and  once our presentation is complete with text ,video and sounds we just need to record our voice over narration and slide timings.
Finally ,It very important to test how it all works ,watch it through and make sure  looks good and sounds good .

I hope this has been helpful and as always feel free to write your  comments .

Thank you!
 

1 comment:

  1. Hello Eriola!
    As always your post is very informative. To be honest, I didn't know how to insert a video on PowerPoint, so you helped me a lot. I like how you have written about the things you know better. I do agree that we should test how all these effects work before giving our presentation.
    I am a 'fan' of practical posts and that's what you have done. Good job! :)

    ReplyDelete

E-portfolio ,e-quizzes, e-surveys and e-rubrics

Hi guys  ,          Everyone has different learning styles .Why wouldn't we assess in ways that captures the unique abilities of each in...